Being the cultural, commercial, and financial hub of Northern California, San Francisco is packed with thousands of coworking spaces and workspace options. Every coworking space in San Francisco offers something unique and intimidating that makes the game of choosing the perfect work environment for your business a little tougher. We all understand, how important it is for any business or individual to choose the right workspace. So, to keep you away from hard work and troubles, we have shortlisted 15 amazing coworking spaces located in San Francisco.
In this post, we have shared and discussed in detail about the unique personality of each mentioned coworking space along with their workspace offerings, pricelist, and the location, which will make it easier for you to pick the right fit for your business or team in San Francisco.
Let’s dive into our list of top coworking spaces in San Francisco neighborhood
- Mindspace Market Street
- Raven Coworking Centers
- The VAULT
- Workshop Cafe FiDi
- Impact Hub San Francisco
CANOPY is an exceptional coworking space in San Francisco with a vibrant community of business professionals & aspirational entrepreneurs. Present at three locations in the neighborhood, CANOPY offers a wide range of workspace options starting from personal desks to Private cabins to shared tables and much more.
CANOPY is popular for its innovative features such as sound and climate-controlled environments, expert tech support among other coworking space in San Francisco.
Not just workspace, CANOPY also offers a wide range of amenities to its members.
Here are a few key services and amenities offered by CANOPY coworking space in San Francisco:
- Wired and Wireless Internet,
- Cultural Programming & Events,
- Reception and Concierge Services,
- 24/7 Access & NexKey System for each private office,
- Full-sized Kitchen access to all the members,
- Mail Service & Tech Support.
Here is the price list for the different types of workspace options offered by CANOPY:
- Shared Tables at a starting price of $365/month
- Community Tables at a starting price of $595/month
- Personal Desks at a starting price of $925/month
- Private Offices at a starting price of $2000/month
- Virtual Offices at a starting price of $100/month
Canopy is available at three locations as follow:
- 595 Pacific Ave 4th floor, San Francisco, CA 94133, United States
- 2193 Fillmore St, San Francisco, CA 94115, United States
- 353 Kearny St, San Francisco, CA 94108, United States
ConnectionSF is a 24/7 operational fully serviced coworking space in San Francisco. ConnectionsSF is a modern flexible workspace that offers dedicated, shared desks, and private offices alongside meeting and event spaces as well. This vibrant workspace is located within the Club Quarters Hotel and known for elegant decor and top-notch hospitality. ConnectionSF offers various amenities including unlimited complimentary coffee and snacks, vehicle, and bike parking facilities to its members among many others.
The onsite key membership benefits at ConnectionSF include:
- WiFi, printer and copier access,
- Kitchen and cafe area with complimentary refreshments,
- Access to the Club Living Room, Fitness Room & Laundry Room,
- Meeting space and event space to host private events gatherings as well,
- Access to Club Quarters Hotels in San Francisco and across the U.S. and London,
- Invitations to exclusive member events and networking opportunities.
The membership packages at ConnectionSF are as follows:
- Virtual Office Membership – $50/month
- Club Living Room Membership – $100/month
- Shared Desk Membership – $400/month
- Dedicated Desk Membership – $600/month
- Private Offices (Desks for 4) – $2200 to $2400/month
Address: 424 Clay St, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA.
Galvanize is not just a coworking space in San Francisco, it’s also the biggest community of coworkers. Either you are a freelancer, entrepreneur, or a startup, being a member at Galvanize works as a home base to connect and interact with various creators, innovators, leaders and industry experts from diverse backgrounds whose experience and skills align with your own. Galvanized coworking space in San Francisco is also partnered with Google, IBM, Amazon Web Services, and Silicon Valley Bank – Galvanize, SF also offers access to many powerful mentors, workshops, and resources along with fantastic modern coworking space just like their other hubs.
Apart from mentorship opportunities & learning workshops, Galvanize coworking space in San Francisco also spoils their members with typical amenities as follows:
- 24/7 access with vehicle parking facilities,
- Private Phone booths,
- Community kitchen & Onsite Staff,
- Common recreational spaces and Conference rooms,
- Weekly workshops for members,
- Free Printing & high-speed internet.
With more than 9 hubs in the US cities, Galvanize offer three basic workspace options:
- Open Seating at $550/month,
- Reserved Desk at $750/month, and
- Private Suits at a starting price of $3,800/month
The address of their San Fransisco hub is – SoMa 44 Tehama St San Francisco CA 94105.
Present at 13 locations around the globe, Mindspace is an elegant workspace with mesmerizing boutique interior and high-quality furniture and fixtures. Mindspace offers modern coworking solutions to fit any team’s size and needs. Unlike other workspaces, at Mindspace, you get an opportunity to get the workspace customized as per the requirements and needs of your team. Mindspace coworking space in San Francisco also offers four major workspace solutions that include Private office, Team suits, dedicated desks, and daily passes alongside meeting rooms and event hosting space.
The major amenities offered by Mindspace include:
- 24/7 access with high-Speed WiFi,
- Global Access to all the centers,
- Mail & Package Handling,
- Printing, Scanning & Photocopying facilities,
- Vehicle parking facilities,
- Modern Kitchenette along with Tea and coffee
- Video Conferencing Facilities,
- Regular community events,
The prices of coworking space options at Mindspace are:
- Private office for 2 people at $2000/ month,
- Private office for 4 people at $4085/month, and
- Hot Desks at $500/month.
Address: Market Center, 575 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94105
Raven Office Centers is a plug and play office space providing a wide range of workspace options including coworking space in San Francisco. If you are looking for a budget coworking space in San Francisco then Raven Office Centers would be worth your visit. Raven Office Centers also offers flexible workspaces that are scalable as per the seat and space requirements and configurations of the members.
The features of Raven Office Centers are enlisted below:
- Spacious standard class workspaces,
- Ambient natural light with beautiful cityscape & bay views,
- Flexible terms and scalable as per required seat configurations,
- Fully Furnished Plug & play office space, and
- Super-fast fiber broadband, WiFi & Private VLAN.
The price list for workspaces at Raven Office Centers is as follow:
- Coworking Membership at $50/Month,
- Hot Desks at $299/Month,
- Dedicated Desks at $800/Month,
- Private Cabin at $2400/Month for 3-4 members, and
- Virtual Offices at $59/Month.
Address: 388 Market St #1300, San Francisco, CA 94111
Located in the SoMa neighborhood of San Francisco, Covo is a coworking space that has put as much focus on life enhancement of coworkers as they have in their workspace and amenities. This coworking space of San Francisco aims at creating a balanced work-life for their coworkers. Covo is also a pet-friendly workspace, where you will find exceptional amenities such as Cozy Nap Room, Futuristic Toilets, dry cleaning services, and a free pass for a day. Covo also has a member portal with loyalty programs for its members offering discounts on inhouse services and much more.
Apart from that, the amenities provided by Covo also includes:
- 24/7 Access with parking facilities,
- Coffee Shop & Tap Lounges,
- Breakfast & Lunch,
- Day-Use Lockers,
- Free Signage & AEC services,
- Fully equipped meeting rooms.
The price list for workspace at Covo begins at $4/hour and goes on as follow:
- Open Seating at $440 / Month,
- Dedicated Desks at $560 / Month, and
- Private offices at a starting price of $840 / Month.
Address: 981 Mission St, San Francisco
Eco-Systm is a creative community coworking workspace in San Francisco inspired by music and fine arts. This dynamic coworking space brings coworkers and business professionals together through entertainment, art galleries, and music events. If you are a member of Eco-Sytm, you also get free access to Temple Nightclub, Mirus Art Gallery, and various other popup evets at the workspace. Eco-Systm is a perfect coworking space for the professionals of San Francisco who are intimated by creativity and innovation at the workspace.
Amenities and perks at Eco-Systm coworking space include:
- High-speed wifi,
- Printing, scanning and faxing facility,
- Locker and vehicle parking area,
- Community kitchen with refreshments such as Tea & Coffee,
- Mail handling,
- Occasional pop-up events and local discounts,
- Access to Temple Nightclub and Mirus Art Gallery,
- 6 hours of conference room time every month.
A daily pass at Eco-systm will cost your $30 and the membership plan is mentioned below:
- Virtual Offices starting at $60/month
- Open desks at $400 /month
- Dedicated desks at a starting price of $550/month, and
- Privat Suites at a starting price of $1400/month.
Address: 540 Howard St, San Francisco, CA 94105
Whether you are a scaling start-up or remotely working freelancer or a business professional, TechSpace offers a variety of spacious offices as per your specific needs that will make ideas pop and help create greatness in your business. Not just that, TechSpace also offers flexible terms with the ability to expand or downsize your office without any hassle. Occupying the 5th and 6th floors of the Grant & Geary Center BuildingTechSpace coworking space in San Francisco offers you a distinctive architecture with modern aesthetics and an exciting city view with premium amenities.
The premium amenities at TechSpace include:
- 24/7 Access with vehicle Parking facility,
- On-demand Conference Rooms & Event Space,
- Full Kitchen with Fruit Infused Water and Fresh Coffee & Tea,
- Fresh Food Vending,
- Game Room & Library,
- Monthly Member Events,
- On-Site Management, and
- Phone Booths.
The membership fees at TechSpace Union Square are:
- Private Office Suites at a starting price of $2400/Month,
- Conference Rooms at a starting price of $70/Month,
- Virtual Offices starting at $100/Month, and
- Hot Desks: $300/Month.
Address: 77 Geary Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94108.
Bespoke is one of the best coworking space in San Francisco for retail and tech innovations. It’s a coworking space in San Francisco that supports its members through beta testing, events, connections, and growth models to develop the caliber to meet the everchanging needs of your consumers. With mesmerizing and exclusive interior at Bespoke, you get a chance to set up your own store to welcome your customers and provide them the best experience. Either be the workspace or event space, through the ergonomically designed hub of Bespoke, you get the flexibility to upsize or downsize your space as per your needs.
While working at Bespoke, you get to be a part of an innovative community and many exclusive perks including:
- 24/7 access with vehicle parking facility,
- Kitchen facility,
- Mail handling services,
- Community events,
- Printing facilities,
- Access to the library,
- High-speed Wi-Fi, and
- Phone booths.
The membership plans at Bespoke San Francisco are as follows:
- Conference rooms at a starting price of $100/hour or $1000/day for 5 to 10 people,
- Daily Pass at $35/day,
- Hot Desks at $416/Month, and
- Dedicated Desks at $644/Month.
Address: 865 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94103
The Vault, San Francisco is among the top-rated coworking spaces in San Francisco. This coworking space has been built with an innovative ecosystem & culture to help businesses through startup advisory, acceleration, launchpad, and collaboration services. The Vault organizes events such as open mic nights where members pick a topic and share experiences and expertise to specific topics centered around guest speakers. For entrepreneurs and startups, the Vault is one of the best coworking space in San Francisco to accelerate and thrive.
The major facilities and amenities provided by The Vault are as follows:
- 24/7 access with High-Speed Internet,
- Mail Service,
- Access to Silicon Valley venture capital partners,
- Copying and Printing facility,
- Fully equipped conference rooms,
- Private phone booths,
- Event space with AV equipment,
- Kitchen with snacks, Tea and Coffee,
- Vehicle parking facility and Locker,
- Free Yoga classes,
- Cozy nap room & Library room, and
- Collaborative and innovation workshops.
The membership cost for a Hot desk at The Vault is $650/month.
Address: 415 Jackson St, San Francisco, CA 94111.
Workshop Cafe, a well-known coworking space in San Francisco is a tech-based coworking space popular for its innovation, elegant interiors, great music in the background, ergonomic furniture, and vibrant community culture. Present at two locations in San Francisco, Workshop cafe focuses on providing the top-notch facilities and amenities to the members. If you are looking for a coworking space in San Francisco, then the Workshop cafe is the best destination for you to enjoy a great community of entrepreneurs, startups, freelancers, and individual professionals with amazing food and drinks on the site.
Workshop cafe also ensures all the basic amenities and facilities to its members as mentioned below:
- High-Speed WiFi & Air Conditioning
- Apple TV,
- Regular community events,
- Standing and ergonomic chairs,
- On-site furnished kitchen with free snacks, tea & coffee,
- Spacious community lounge & event space, and
- Printing, scanning, and photocopying facilities.
The workspace charges at Workshop Cafe are as follows:
- General seat in Workspace at $3.50/Hour, and
- Video Monitor Workstations at $5.00/Hour.
- 2-Person Booth at $7.00/Hour
- 4 Seats Together at $14.00/Hour
- Community Table at $28.00/Hour for 8-members
Address: Workshop Cafe Fidi: 180 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA 94104.
Workshop Cafe SoMa: Steuart Tower, San Francisco, CA 94105.
AvantSpace is a high-tech boutique coworking space in San Francisco created by leading designers of the city. AvantSpace brings a new dimension of work-life balance with outdoor workspaces under ample natural light. Through their workspace, they have proven that a workspace can be a stylish place where you can go to hang out when the work is done.
The amenities offered by Avantpace are as follows:
- 24/7 Access with High-Speed Fiber and Wireless Internet,
- Local and Virtual Area Networks
- Printer, Copier, & Scanner,
- HD Video Conferencing & Tech Support
- VoIP Desk Phones & Private Phone Booths,
- Discounts with Select Business Partners,
- Reception and Concierge Services,
- Conference Rooms & Board Rooms,
- Member Event Space, and
- Full-furnished Kitchen.
The membership plans at AvantSpace are as follows:
- Virtual Office with mail services at $100/Month,
- Drop-in Monthly pass at $375/Month (for 10 days in a month),
- Hot Desks at $550/Month,
- Dedicated Desks at $850/Month, and
- Private offices at $2,050/Month for 2-6 members.
Address: 2181 Greenwich Street, San Francisco, CA 94123
SOMAcentral offers workspaces for individuals & dedicated teams to create innovative businesses through a creative community and collaboration with dozens of startups. SOMAcentral has been a home ground for many popular startups including Instagram, Mashable, Grammarly, AngelList, Getty Images, and many others. If you are looking for a coworking space in San Francisco that can help you nurture your business, then you should definitely consider SOMAcentral as an option.
The amenities provided by SOMAcentral are enlisted below:
- Access to pitch events, meetups, & corporate events
- On-site Staff & Cleaning Services,
- High-Speed Internet,
- Access to Conference Rooms and huge event space,
- Private Booths for audio and video calls.
The price list for workspaces at SOMAcentral begins at $35/hour and goes on as follow:
- Hot Desks at $375/Month,
- Dedicated Desks at $550/Month, and
- Private Offices at a starting price of $2250/Month.
- 450 Townsend Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
- 353 Sacramento Street, 18th floor San Francisco, CA 94111
14. The Hivery
If you are a woman with a business idea and you just require a supportive community, then The Hivery is the ideal coworking space in San Francisco where you can start working on your dreams and turn them into reality. The Hivery is a women-focused community workspace where support & assistance is provided to women’s business. The events and workshops at The Hivery are also mainly focused towards raising women’s stature and encourage them,
The Hivery also ensures many amenities and facilities to its members as mentioned below
- Free access to member events & Workshops,
- Conference rooms & Event hosting space,
- Private Phone booths,
- Spacious multipurpose creative studios,
- Free Virtual Membership,
- Secure High-speed Internet connection,
- Printing Facility, and
- Unlimited Coffee, Tea, and Snacks.
The membership plans at The Hivery San Francisco are as follows:
- Coworking Flex-4: $200/Month,
- Coworking Flex-8: $280/Month,
- Unlimited Access: $360/Month (for a month),
- 2 Year Unlimited Coworking Pass starting at $312/Month, and
- Virtual Office at a starting price of $20/Month.
Address: 38 Miller Ave, Mill Valley, CA 94941
When we talk about coworking space in San Francisco, then WeWork is the master of creating such fine art in the city and around the globe. WeWork centers are known for their elegant premium class interiors, community, support, and commitment towards their members. There are around 15 properties of WeWork located just in San Francisco.
When you are a member of WeWork, you get a wide range of amenities and services with a membership plan.
The basic set of amenities & services provided by WeWork are:
- 24/7 access,
- Mail and package handling,
- Monthly credits to book conference rooms and print,
- High-speed Wi-Fi,
- Meeting Rooms,
- Onsite Staff,
- Cleaning Services,
- Complimentary Refreshments,
- Unique Common Areas,
- Phone Booth,
- Stocked Kitchen,
- Business-class Printers, and
- Professional & Social Events.
The membership plans at WeWork are as follows:
- Private Cabins start at a price of $1000/Month,
- Hot Desks at $480/Month.
There are around 15 WeWork hubs in San Francisco and each one of them is marvelous than another. But based on the reviews by Google users, here is the address of top five best-rated WeWork centers in San Francisco:
- 353 Sacramento St, San Francisco, CA 94111,
- 2 Embarcadero Center, San Francisco, CA 94111,
- 156 2nd St, San Francisco, CA 94105,
- 535 Mission St 14th floor, San Francisco, CA 94105, and
- 1 Belvedere Dr, Mill Valley, CA 94941.
With this, our list of best coworking spaces in San Francisco comes to an end. We hope the information shared above through the post will definitely help you to choose the right and best fit for your business/team in San Francisco. Let us know in the comment section which coworking space in San Francisco you have picked for your business.